With Brisbane’s beautiful weather, why not take the opportunity to have a stunning outdoor wedding? With roughly 267 days of sunshine each year, Brisbane has the ideal weather for your dream outdoor wedding. Check out our favourite wedding locations.
1. Courtyard Ceremony, Victoria Park Weddings
Fall in love with this picturesque venue. Courtyard Ceremony located at Victoria Park, sits amongst rolling green hills and takes in stunning views of trees and the Brisbane city skyline. Victoria Park is the essence of Australian wedding luxury, and an ideal spot to tie the knot.
- Venue: Victoria Park
- Address: 309 Herston Rd, Herston QLD 4006
- Capacity: 120
- Event Type: Wedding
Looking for something a little different? Arcana offers a lush setting that can be decorated or simplified to suit your wedding celebration. This flexible and versatile warehouse space is private and decorated with greenery creating a hidden oasis.
- Venue: Arcana
- Address: 46 Evesham St, Moorooka QLD 4105
- Capacity: 120
- Event Type: Wedding
3. Rainforest ceremony, Walkabout Creek Weddings & Events
Get married nestled amongst nature! The rainforest ceremony space is a rustic outdoor stage positioned in the D’Aguliar National Park. With amphitheatre-style seating, guests can watch the happy couple tie the knot with a beautiful green backdrop. After your ceremony is over, host your reception in one of Walkabout Creek’s beautiful function rooms.
- Venue: Walkabout Creek
- Address: 60 Mount Nebo Rd, Enoggera Reservoir QLD 4520
- Capacity: 80
- Event Type: Wedding, Presentation
4. Meadowbrook Room, Meadowbrook Golf Club
Located just outside of the city, Meadowbrook Golf Club is a 27-hole luxury golf course. Host an intimate ceremony on the green before heading the Meadowbrook room for a reception. With sprawling views over the 27th green, The Meadowbrook room is elegant and classy featuring a white-raked ceiling with exposed beams, an alfresco deck, a private bar and a grand entrance for a beautiful bride to walk down the aisle.
- Venue: Meadowbrook Golf Course
- Address: Golf Course Dr, Meadowbrook QLD 4131
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Wedding, Networking, Party, Presentation, Conference
5. The Plaza, Brisbane Showgrounds
The Plaza, located at Brisbane Showgrounds, boasts 1,500m2 of flexible open space that can be configured to host a grand wedding with a large guest list. This is the ideal venue in the warmer Brisbane months where wedding guests can sit, dance and drink under the stars.
- Venue: Brisbane Showgrounds
- Address: 600 Gregory Terrace, Bowen Hills QLD 4006
- Capacity: 1400
- Event Type: Networking, Party, Presentation, Private Dining, Wedding
6. Marquee, Bundaleer Rainforest Gardens
Set on a beautiful four-acre property in Brookfield, Bundaleer Rainforest Gardens is a family-owned wedding venue. With a whimsical and romantic ambience, Bundaleer is a stunning rainforest filled with plenty of greenery and a silk-lined marquee with fairy lights and chandeliers.
- Venue: Bundaleer Rainforest Gardens
- Address: 59 Bundaleer St, Brookfield QLD 4069
- Capacity: 220
- Event Type: Wedding, Party, Private Dining, Conference, Team Activity
7. Events On Oxlade
Perched on the banks of the Brisbane River, Events On Oxlade is a bright, open and airy venue, perfect for a wedding under the trees. This stunning space is suitable for all kinds of events, be it an intimate gathering of 65 guests or an extravaganza catering for over 700 guests cocktail-style. For over 70 years, residents of Brisbane have been coming here for good times, fabulous food and unforgettable memories.
- Venue: Events nn Oxlade
- Address: 50 Oxlade Dr, New Farm QLD 4005
- Capacity: 732
- Event Type: Wedding, Party, Networking, Presentation, Private Dining
8. QAG Sculpture Courtyard, QAGOMA
Queensland Art Gallery | Gallery of Modern Art (QAGOMA) is one of Brisbane’s most iconic precincts, located in South Brisbane. If you’re looking to add the WOW! factor to your outdoor event, QAG Sculpture Courtyard is a space you simply can’t go past. With beautiful water features and pristine gardens, this space is ideal for weddings of up to 220 guests cocktail.
- Venue: Queensland Art Gallery | Gallery of Modern Art (QAGOMA)
- Address: Stanley Pl, South Brisbane QLD 4101
- Capacity: 220
- Event Type: Wedding, Party, Networking
9. Rooftop, The Calile Hotel
Host your dream wedding under the stars, on the rooftop of The Calile Hotel. Renowned for it’s modern architecture and premium service, this venue is guaranteed to make your day a memorable one. Centrally located in Fortitude Valley, guests can enjoy 360 degree views of Brisbane city and surrounding suburbs.
- Venue: The Calile Hotel
- Address: 48 James St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 250
- Event Type: Wedding, Party, Networking, Presentation, Conference
10. The Rooftop, Joedy’s by Eminence
Looking for an outdoor space above the clouds? The Rooftop at Joedy’s by Eminence is the perfect spot! Situated in Fortitude Valley, this beautiful space is a dream to style with endless opportunities to configure the perfect ceremony or reception. With a capacity of 150, this space is ideal for a gorgeous outdoor event.
- Venue: Joedy’s by Eminence
- Address: 89 McLachlan St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 150
- Event Type: Wedding, Party, Networking, Private Dining, Conference, Presentation, Team Activity, Meetings & Workshops
When it comes to finding the perfect outdoor wedding venue, Brisbane bookers can trust HeadBox to help find the perfect space for a memorable event. So let’s get started – contact the HeadBox team today!
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.