Tired of the same old boring meeting rooms? Looking for somewhere that will inspire creativity? Impress your colleagues or clients with a space that is so much more than just a meeting room. Here is our list of the top 10 meeting rooms in Sydney.
1. The Drawing Room, The Langham Hotel
The beautiful Drawing Room can be found within The Langham Hotel in Sydney. Overlooking Barangaroo with western harbour glimpses, the space is drenched in natural light and showcases impeccable interior design. If you want to host a meeting, workshop or presentation with elegance and class, then this is the perfect space for you.
- Venue: The Langham, Sydney
- Address: 89-113 Kent St, Millers Point NSW 2000
- Capacity: 54
- Event Type: Meetings & Workshops, Networking, Party, Conference, Wedding
2. Tyne, Ace Hotel Sydney
Situated inside the stunning Ace Hotel, lies Tyne, a large versatile space that combines modern and minimalistic styling to create a unique space for guests. Featuring high ceilings and wide windows, this beautiful space is flooded with natural light and can accomodate up to 20 patrons, boardroom style.
- Venue: Ace Hotel Sydney
- Address: 47/53 Wentworth Ave, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 20
- Event Type: Meetings & Workshops, Networking, Private Dining, Party, Presentation, Wedding
3. The Boardroom, Castlereagh Boutique Hotel
Located inside the heritage-listed Castlereagh Boutique Hotel, The Boardroom is an elegantly appointed space with a capacity of 12 guests. The space can be hired to suit your requirements with catering available upon request. With its fantastic central Sydney location, The Boardroom will provide a great business meeting experience.
- Venue: Castlereagh Boutique Hotel
- Address: 169 Castlereagh St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 12
- Event Type: Meetings & Workshops, Presentation, Conference
4. Darling Harbour Boardroom, PARKROYAL Darling Harbour
The PARKROYAL Darling Harbour has modern meeting facilities and a strong commitment to providing quality service. Delivering an exceptional meeting experience, The Darling Harbour Boardroom includes a projector and can fit up to 12 people, making it ideal for your next meeting.
- Venue: PARKROYAL Darling Harbour
- Address: 150 Day St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 12
- Event Type: Meetings & Workshops, Conference, Presentation
5. The Sovereign Room, The Mint
Located in the heart of Sydney CBD, The Mint boasts striking architecture and award-winning event spaces, making it an inspiring meeting place. Featuring ornate panelling and french doors opening to a verandah space, The Sovereign Room is fantastic for small meetings.
- Venue: The Mint
- Address: 10 Macquarie St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 18
- Event Type: Meetings & Workshops, Private Dining, Presentation
6. Quay 414, Shangri-La Hotel Sydney
Looking to host a meeting in a memorable venue? Shangri-La Hotel Sydney is positioned in the dress circle of Sydney Harbour, offering panoramic views of Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Quay 414 can fit up to 12 guests and is an ideal meeting space to impress your colleagues or clients.
- Venue: Shangri-La Hotel Sydney
- Address: 176 Cumberland St, The Rocks NSW 2000
- Capacity: 12
- Event Type: Meetings & Workshops, Conference, Presentation, Team Activity
7. Composite room, Sydney Masonic Centre
The Composite Room at the Sydney Masonic Centre is private and simply elegant. Featuring a built-in screen and projector, AV, acoustic panelling and in-house tech support. The Composite Room is ideal for those who would like to feature a digital presentation or host a hybrid meeting.
- Venue: Sydney Masonic Centre
- Address: 66 Goulburn St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 20
- Event Type: Meetings & Workshops, Conference, Networking, Presentation
8. Private Dining Room, The Royal Exchange of Sydney
Sometimes it’s the intimate and personal events that have the greatest impact. The Private Dining Room at The Royal Exchange of Sydney is quaint and small, ideal for those hosting a smaller meeting. This quaint and well-appointed room boasts complete privacy and a projector for presentations.
- Venue: The Royal Exchange of Sydney
- Address: The Royal Exchange of Sydney, 1 Gresham St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 12
- Event Type: Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Private Dining, Presentation
9. Sir James Fairfax Room, Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney
Located in Sydney’s CBD, the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney is the ideal venue for your professional meeting. The Sir James Fairfax Room is filled with natural light, a heritage fireplace and historical charm. This impressive oval room is located on the mezzanine level of the hotel.
Venue: Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney
Address: 27 O’Connell St, Sydney NSW 2000
Event Type: Meetings & Workshops, Conference, Networking, Presentation, Private Dining, Party, Team Activity, Wedding
10. Hordern Boardroom, Rydges World Square
Rydges World Square is conveniently located in Sydney’s CBD and has one of the newest and largest conference and event centres in the city. Hordern Boardroom overlooks the iconic Pitt Street in the CBD and boasts a traditional style meeting room with black cushion chairs, blackout curtains and a long boardroom table.
Venue: Rydges World Square
Address: 389 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000
Event Type: Meetings & Workshops
When it comes to Meeting Rooms, Sydney bookers can trust HeadBox to help find the perfect space for a memorable event. So let’s get started – contact the HeadBox team today!
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.