When was the last time you hosted a corporate event? A fantastic way to network, inspire and build relationships with your colleagues is with a corporate breakfast. Take a look at our top 10 breakfast spaces across Melbourne.
River’s Edge delights with exquisite sweeping views of the Yarra River and the city surrounds and boasts an abundance of natural light. The space is modern, minimalist, and easily allows the morning sunshine to seep through the floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Venue: River’s Edge Events Melbourne
- Address: Level 1, 18/38 Siddeley St, Melbourne VIC 3005
- Capacity: 450
- Event Type: Conference, Networking, Party, Presentation, Wedding
The grit and glamour of Melbourne come alive between the walls of Lancemore Crossley St. Like the city that surrounds, Lancemore Crossley St. is richly layered, complex and unique. Your colleagues will enjoy starting their day up in the sky on the 5th-floor rooftop terrace.
- Venue: Lancemore Crossley St Melbourne
- Address: 51 Little Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Capacity: 60
- Event Type: Meetings & Workshops, Networking, Presentation, Team Activity, Party
Housed in one of Melbourne’s grandest historic buildings, The Vincent is home to some of the most beautiful function spaces in Albert Park. With a clean open-plan design, The Atrium welcomes natural light through a glass roof truly bringing the space to life.
- Venue: The Vincent
- Address: 111 Victoria Ave, Albert Park VIC 3206
- Capacity: 70
- Event Type: Networking, Team Activity, Party
The Promenade Docklands is a stunning waterside venue. Boasting amazing views across Victoria Harbour to the city skyline this space will truly amaze your colleagues. With floor-to-ceiling glass windows, guests can stand or sit with their coffee while taking in the stunning view.
- Venue: The Promenade Docklands
- Address: Suite 2, Level 1/78 Newquay Promenade, Docklands VIC 3008
- Capacity: 550
- Event Type: Conference, Meetings & Workshops, Networking, Presentation, Private Dining, Team Activity, Party, Wedding
Sebastian Beach Grill is in a beautiful location right on Williamstown Beach overlooking Port Phillip Bay. Overlooking the outside deck and beach, the function room enjoys breathtaking morning views. The space is elegant and minimal, ideal for a corporate function.
- Venue: Sebastian Beach Grill
- Address: 26 Esplanade, Williamstown VIC 3016
- Capacity: 120
- Event Type: Conference, Networking, Presentation, Private Dining, Team Activity, Party, Wedding
Perched on the banks of the Maribyrnong, the Boathouse is nestled amongst vast greenery and river views. The indoor restaurant inside the boathouse is cozy, warm and wonderful. This space will allow your colleagues to easily unwind while they enjoy their early morning brew.
- Venue: The Boathouse
- Address: 7 The Blvd, Moonee Ponds VIC 3039
- Capacity: 150
- Event Type: Networking, Party, Private Dining, Wedding
Located on the banks of the Yarra, The Glasshouse boasts spectacular interior design by the world-renowned architects Hecker Guthrie. With stunning views across the Yarra River, this space is spacious, versatile and magnificent. This venue will certainly impress everyone in attendance.
- Venue: The Glasshouse
- Address: Olympic Park Oval, Olympic Blvd, Melbourne VIC 3001
- Capacity: 120
- Event Type: Networking, Party, Private Dining, Team Activity
8. Room 1954
Located on Level 15 within Melbourne’s newest upmarket hotel – Pullman Melbourne on Swanston, Room 1954 boats magnificent views of Melbourne’s skyline. With a distinct and tasteful style, the space is warm and ideal for a morning corporate dining event.
- Venue: Room 1954
- Address: 195 Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Capacity: 26
- Event Type: Conference, Meetings & Workshops, Presentation, Private Dining
There is nothing better than enjoying your morning cuppa in a garden. The Rose Garden at The Commons Collective is a series of raised garden beds, eclectic pots and trailing greenery. Your colleagues can find their favourite spot in the garden and bask in the morning sun.
- Venue: The Commons Collective
- Address: 17 Moubray St, Melbourne VIC 3004
- Capacity: 300
- Event Type: Networking, Private Dining, Party, Wedding
Located on the 20th floor with stunning views overlooking the Yarra River and across the city, the Lounge & Abell event space has an industrial feel with plenty of windows and greenery. With its central CBD location, this venue is perfect for early breakfast before heading off to work.
- Venue: The Cluster
- Address: 17/31 Queen St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Capacity: 120
- Event Type: Conference, Meetings & Workshops, Networking, Presentation, Team Activity
When it comes to Corporate Breakfast Spaces, Melbourne bookers can trust HeadBox to help find the perfect space for a memorable event. So let’s get started – contact the HeadBox team today!
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.