Situated in leafy Marylebone, luxurious events venue 41 Portland Place has introduced a new and improved offering to add to its impressive range of services: hybrid conferences.
Whilst this Grade II* listed Georgian townhouse has offered hybrid events for the past few years, the venue team has been working tirelessly to provide a comprehensive, bespoke, and all-encompassing hybrid service for 2023.
Complemented by the venue’s professional-grade audio-visual equipment and onsite team, this new and improved service is a step up for planners wanting to deliver seamless events for their clients, all in a stunning central London location. Hire Space recently held a hybrid venue event here, where we got to sample the high-quality hybrid tech and observe their experienced AV team in action. Below, we lay out their comprehensive packages so you can see for yourself how to supercharge your events.
What’s included in the new hybrid packages?
Hybrid events are a fantastic way to bring people together, expand your brand’s reach, and promote inclusivity, all whilst offering a more sustainable solution for attendees further afield. However, one of the biggest hurdles planners face when delivering hybrid events is being able to use the technology correctly.
Luckily, the team at 41 Portland Place are experts and can provide a bespoke level of support depending on your needs. Whether you’re planning a hybrid conference, exhibition, meeting, or away day, 41 Portland Place can help you deliver a seamless hybrid experience.
The venue has developed three different tiers, each offering a professional hybrid option at a competitive price. Each of the packages has been designed with human interaction in mind, enabling clients and attendees to connect both at the venue and online virtually. Find out more about each package below.
Bronze hybrid package
This is the standard, most simple package and includes:
- 190″ drop-down projector screen
- 9K Panasonic projector
- One static camera on a stand, able to be positioned anywhere in the room
- Full audio capabilities
- Six conferencing table microphones
- Lectern and lectern microphone
- Professional set up of all equipment
- From £995 + VAT
Silver hybrid package
This package includes all of the above, plus:
- An additional static camera
- An audio-visual technician to support during the event, who remotely controls the cameras to create multiple angles
- Two hand-held microphones for roaming questions and to enable more audience participation
- One 50-inch plasma screen, which could be used for branding, additional displays or as a monitor
- From £2,000 + VAT
Gold hybrid package
This is the top tier package, including all of the above from the Bronze and Silver packages, plus:
- Panasonic 4K hand-held camcorder (with camera technician)
- An additional camera professional to support with filming and multiple angles
- Four table-top microphones for the speakers if required
- An extra 50-inch plasma screen
- From £3,000 + VAT
Additional optional upgrades
These items are available to add-on to any of the above packages to create your own customisable package.
- A USB copy of your event. You can also add on video editing for an additional cost if you prefer.
- Extra microphones (handheld, table, gooseneck microphones depending on package & availability)
- Uplighter package (4 wireless uplighters with your choice of colour to complement your brand)
- Vinyl branding (windows, mirrors, and lectern
- Additional 50-inch plasma screens
- Additional technicians
Why choose 41 Portland Place as a hybrid event venue?
In addition to their exceptional hybrid offering, this venue is one of our all-time favourite London venues and it’s easy to see why: with stunning Georgian architecture, versatile spaces soaked in natural daylight, delicious catering options, and even a rooftop(!), we love this venue as a stylish backdrop to complement any event. Here are all the reasons why we love it.
To get the ball rolling on your hybrid conference at 41 Portland Place, get in touch below. For more guidance on planning hybrid events, check out our ultimate guide or our article on the future of event technology.
Contact the venue
To enquire about hosting your hybrid event at 41 Portland Place, click the button below.