Have you got an important meeting coming up in Brisbane and want to find someplace special for your clients? Or perhaps you and your colleagues are sick of sitting in the same room and want to spice it up? We have gathered our top ten meeting rooms in Brisbane that are sure to inspire your guests.
1. Normandy, Sofitel Brisbane
The Normandy room is located at Sofitel Brisbane Central within walking distance of the city centre, South Bank Parklands and the Convention Centre. Ideal for small meetings, this space can accommodate up to eight guests.
- Venue: Sofitel Brisbane Central
- Address: 249 Turbot St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 8
- Event Type: Meetings & Workshops, Presentation, Conference
2. B.i.G Boardroom, Ovolo The Valley
Inspired by eclectic culture, Ovolo The Valley draws guests into a whimsical oasis of colour and art. The B.i.G Boardroom is a striking room fitted with state-of-the-art AV equipment, making it ideal for off-site meetings and workshops. If you are looking to add a little ‘wow’ to your meeting, this is the place.
- Venue: Ovolo The Valley
- Address: 1000 Ann St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 10
- Event Type: Meetings & Workshops, Conference, Networking, Private Dining, Party, Presentation, Wedding
3. Balfour Room, Spicers Balfour Hotel
Conveniently located just outside the CBD, Spicers Balfour Hotel offers a premium experience for guests. This stunning venue offers an intimately unique inner-city escape with a high standard of style and sophistication. Whether you’re a home-based business, interstate business or a local business wanting to add some ‘wow factor’ to your next meeting, Spicers is sure to impress.
- Venue: Spicers Balfour Hotel
- Address: 37 Balfour St, New Farm QLD 4005
- Capacity: 12
- Event Type: Meetings & Workshops, Presentation, Conference, Private Dining
4. Sky Boardroom, Pacific Hotel Brisbane
The suspended Sky Boardroom is a stunning, executive space. With spectacular rolling views of Brisbane and quality facilities, this is the ideal venue to host your next small meeting. Located in Spring Hill, this venue is conveniently located right by Roma St station.
- Venue: Pacific Hotel Brisbane
- Address: 345 Wickham Terrace, Spring Hill QLD 4000
- Capacity: 16
- Event Type: Meetings & Workshops, Conference, Presentation, Presentation, Team Activity, Studio
5. Boardroom 82, The Coffee Commune
Coffee is essential at every morning meeting. Luckily, The Coffee Commune is a community of coffee and hospitality professionals. Located 10 mins from the city, The Boardroom at The Coffee Commune is spacious and bright, perfect for a quick business meeting and they provide some of the best coffee in town!
- Venue: The Coffee Commune
- Address: 82 Abbotsford Rd, Bowen Hills QLD 4006
- Capacity: 18
- Event Type: Meetings & Workshops, Conference, Presentation, Team Activity
6. Boardroom, BSPACE Brisbane
With meeting spaces available by the hour or day, The BSPACE Boardroom is perfect for your next meeting. Take in the views from the 20th floor overlooking Brisbane’s CBD and St Stephen’s Cathedral. With it’s prime inner city location, this space makes for an efficient meeting location.
- Venue: Boardroom, BSPACE Brisbane
- Address: 300 Queen St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 12
- Event Type: Meetings & Workshops, Presentation
7. Lord’s Board Room, The Lord Alfred
Ideal for your next meeting, Lord’s Board Room has everything you need from brand new audio-visual facilities to blinds for optimal privacy. Located on the bustling Caxton Street, this venue is great for a Friday meeting where you and your colleagues can grab a drink afterwards.
- Venue: The Lord Alfred
- Address: 68 Petrie Terrace, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 16
- Event Type: Meetings & Workshops, Private Dining
8. Gilmore, Amora Hotel Brisbane
Located on Level 1 of the Amora Hotel in the heart of Brisbane’s CBD, Gilmore is ideal for intimate business meetings, workshops or training days. With a sense of class and elegance, this hotel space can fit up to 18 people boardroom style.
- Venue: Amora Hotel Brisbane
- Address: 200 Creek St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 18
- Event Type: Meetings and Workshops, Conference, Networking, Presentation, Team Activity
9. Executive Studio 1, 2 & 3, Hyatt Regency Brisbane
With floor to ceiling windows that provide natural light overlooking Burnett Lane, this meeting space is bright and airy. Hyatt Regency’s Studios 1 & 2 can be combined with a retractable wall, offering guests a 63 sq m meeting room, whether it be for a boardroom layout seating up to 20 people or classroom layout seating up to 30 people.
Venue: Hyatt Regency Brisbane
Address: 33 Burnett Ln, Brisbane City QLD 4000
Event Type: Meetings & Workshops, Conference, Networking, Presentation, Private Dining, Team Activity
10. Park Mezzanine, Brisbane Powerhouse
Brisbane Powerhouse offers unique spaces that break away from traditional meeting and conference spaces to ensure your guests have a memorable experience with a lasting impression. With an abundance of natural light and wonderful views of New Farm Park, this space can comfortably fit up to 25 people in boardroom style.
Venue: Brisbane Powerhouse
Address: 119 Lamington St, New Farm QLD 4005
Event Type: Meetings & Workshops, Conference, Networking, Presentation, Team Activity
When it comes to Meeting Rooms, Brisbane bookers can trust HeadBox to help find the perfect space for a memorable event. So let’s get started – contact the HeadBox team today!
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.