Are you looking to host a live performance, concert, comedy act or festival? Or maybe you’re keen to catch some live music in a local pub? Whatever your plans are, HeadBox has the perfect venue for you and your guests.
Located at Eveleigh Railway Workshops in Redfern, Carriageworks is a multi-level urban cultural precinct. Raw and industrial, Bay 25 is an expansive space with an abundance of natural light, an apex ceiling, and concrete flooring. If you’re looking to host a large performance or event, we recommend checking this space out.
- Venue: Carriageworks
- Address: 245 Wilson St, Eveleigh NSW 2015
- Capacity: 1100
- Event Type: Presentation, Private parties, Wedding, Private dining, Team away days, Networking venues, Conference, Meeting workshop, Studio
Situated in Surry Hills, Forrester’s is an iconic venue that offers great music, great beer and great vibes. Their interiors take you on a journey as you travel through the venue, drawing inspiration from the building’s century-old history and original ‘bones’. Gather up to 60 of your closest friends and colleagues and enjoy live music on Friday nights at the Public Bar.
- Venue: Forrester’s
- Address: 336 Riley St, Surry Hills NSW 2010
- Capacity: 60
- Event Type: Private parties, Networking venues
In a refurbished Federation-style bank, Potts Point Hotel offers a fun and friendly dining and entertainment experience. On Level One of the venue, you will find a large marble bar with descending seating and tables that face a small stage. Enjoy one of their scheduled live music acts or hire the entire space and bring in your own entertainers.
- Venue: Potts Point Hotel
- Address: 33-35 Darlinghurst Rd, Potts Point NSW 2011
- Capacity: 250
- Event Type: Private parties, Networking venues
Drink, dance and experience the speakeasy vibes at Marble Bar, a heritage-listed underground bar and music venue. Located in the iconic Hilton Sydney, this groovy and intimate event space offers in-house AV and is ideal for live music!
- Venue: Hilton Sydney
- Address: 488 George St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Private parties, Presentation, Team away days, Networking venues, Meeting workshop
Located in Surry Hills, Upstairs Beresford is a guaranteed good time. Purposefully built as a live music space, the space boasts a large stage and a cutting-edge sound system. With atmospheric lighting and ample space to dance, this venue will certainly have your guests partying all night long.
- Venue: The Beresford
- Address: 354 Bourke St, Surry Hills NSW 2010
- Capacity: 500
- Event Type: Private parties, Presentation, Team away days, Networking venues
Wildfire Lounge is the best well-kept secret in Sydney. Wildfire Lounge is a boutique basement space with its own stage, private bar, VIP room and ample floor space ideal for music showcases or intimate awards nights. With the capability to host 90 patrons, Wildfire Lounge is a fantastic entertainment venue for a special occasion.
- Venue: Wildfire Lounge
- Address: Shop 7, Basement level/281-285 Broadway, Glebe NSW 2037
- Capacity: 90
- Event Type: Private parties, Wedding, Private dining, Presentation, Team away days, Networking venues, Meeting workshop, Studio
The Loft is an opulent, sophisticated cocktail bar with breathtaking waterfront views at King Street Wharf. When hosting a live music event, your guests can enjoy the venue’s late-night ambience as fairy lights twinkle and the city views dance across the water.
- Venue: The Loft
- Address: 3 Lime St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 400
- Event Type: Private parties, Wedding, Team away days, Networking venues
Where else do you host a live music event than in the original cafe of music itself? Located in Sydney’s spectacular Darling Harbour, Hard Rock Cafe is a prominent waterfront venue with astonishing views, a great dining space, and food that will rock your senses.
- Venue: Hard Rock Cafe
- Address: 2-10 Darling Dr, Harbourside Shopping Centre, Darling Harbour NSW 2000
- Capacity: 760
- Event Type: Private parties, Wedding, Private dining, Networking venues
Whimsical and nostalgic, P.J O’briens is an Irish pub filled with plenty of charm and fun. Located within the Grace Hotel complex in the heart of the CBD, PJ’s Library Downstairs is private and intimate with a small bar, plenty of seating, and audio equipment.
- Venue: P.J.O’Brien’s
- Address: 57 King St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 80
- Event Type: Private parties, Private dining, Networking venues
Bright and spacious, Vizio’s new hall is the ideal party or performance venue and is just a 3-minute walk away from Sydney’s iconic Hyde Park. A blank canvas with white walls and timber floors, the space is light and bright with the capacity to host up to 200 guests.
- Venue: Vizio Caffé e Cucina
- Address: 1/52-58 William St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Private parties, Wedding, Private dining, Presentation, Team away days, Networking venues, Conference, Meeting workshop, Studio
When it comes to finding the perfect live music venue, Sydney bookers can trust HeadBox to help find the perfect space for a memorable event. So let’s get started – contact the HeadBox team today!
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.