Whether you are celebrating a birthday, graduation, engagement or simply want to catch up with your nearest and dearest, an intimate dining experience will never disappoint. If you are looking to host a private dinner in Brisbane, we have gathered our top ten venues in the city.
1. The Cellar, Baedeker
The Cellar at Baedeker is one of Brisbane’s most unique private fine dining rooms available. The Cellar is a prohibition-inspired underground hideaway concealed behind a rotating bookcase. This secret space has a 5m long rustic dining table and chesterfield styled leather chairs perfect for a wine tasting and dinner.
- Venue: Baedeker
- Address: 111 Constance St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 18
- Event Type: Private Dining, Networking, Presentation, Team Activity, Meetings & Workshops
2. Wine Cellar, 1889 Enoteca
1889 Enoteca’s unique basement-level Wine Cellar is the perfect setting for an unforgettable event. Vintage bottles line the brick walls while a long timber table, antique prints from Rome, and beautiful chandeliers set the mood. If you are planning a special celebration and are a lover of good food and wine, then this is the space for you.
- Venue: 1889 Enoteca
- Address: 10-12 Logan Rd, Woolloongabba QLD 4102
- Capacity: 40
- Event Type: Private Dining, Party, Presentation, Meetings & Workshops, Wedding
3. What’s Golden Bar, The Tivoli
The What’s Golden Bar is an intimate and lively venue within The Tivioli. Featuring an art deco theme with a modern twist. Included is a performance stage, gorgeous lights, a large bar and a grand entrance, this space is an edgy twist on traditional dining.
- Venue: The Tivoli
- Address: 52 Costin St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 30
- Event Type: Party, Networking, Wedding, Meetings & Workshops
4. The Wine Chamber, Evita Restaurant
With the fragrance of burning wood from their historic fireplace filling the air, this dark, moody, candlelit space is definitely one to try! The Wine Chamber at Evita takes inspiration from Argentina with a vision of bringing the world’s best steak to Brisbane. This restaurant in the Fortitude Valley is guaranteed to impress your guests.
- Venue: Evita
- Address: 365 St Pauls Terrace, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 50
- Event Type: Private Dining, Party, Networking, Presentation, Wedding, Team Activity, Meetings & Workshops
5. Private Dining Room, Motorwagen Restaurant
Motorwagen’s private dining room features a themed mural, wine racks, natural light and floor-to-ceiling glass doors. Motorwagen’s design is elevated casual dining, set in a stunning European-style space. The venue is centrally located on Adelaide St in Brisbane’s CBD.
- Venue: Motorwagen Restaurant
- Address: 300 Adelaide St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 32
- Event Type: Private Dining, Party, Networking, Wedding, Team Activity, Presentation, Conference, Meetings & Workshops, Studio
6. The Watch House, The Lord Aldred
The original gaol cells located beneath The Lord Alfred, have been restored and converted into a one-of-a-kind private dining space. If you are looking for a unique experience then the age-old whiskey and delicious food served at The Watch House will definitely not disappoint.
- Venue: The Lord Alfred
- Address: 68 Petrie Terrace, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 20
- Event Type: Private Dining, Party, Presentation, Meetings & Workshops
7. Henley Room, The Regatta
Located in The Boatshed of The Regatta, Henley Room is perfect for an intimate and high-quality dining experience. Your guests can enjoy a fine dining menu by the restaurant’s executive chef, Simon Street, who can create a custom-designed menu to suit all tastes and any style of event.
- Venue: The Regatta
- Address: 543 Coronation Dr, Toowong QLD 4066
- Capacity: 22
- Event Type: Private Dining, Party, Meetings & Workshops, Team Activity
8. The Parlour, The Inchcolm by Ovolo
Perched above the Brisbane CBD in Spring Hill, The Inchcolm By Ovolo is a haven for those who are wanting to relax, reconnect and revel. The Parlour is an intimate private dining space like no other. Inspired by art deco style, featuring herringbone oak floors, floor-to-ceiling windows and a Granite fireplace, this space is the perfect location for an impressive private dining experience.
- Venue: The Parlour
- Address: 73 Wickham Terrace, Spring Hill QLD 4000
- Capacity: 32
- Event Type: Private Dining, Party, Networking, Presentation, Conference, Meetings & Workshops, Team Activity, Wedding
9. Sylvia Jones Boardroom, Customs House Brisbane
Located on Customs House Mezzanine Level, the Sylvia Jones Boardroom is an exquisite, formal space featuring crystal chandeliers, marble fireplaces and an 1880’s heritage cedar table. If you are looking for an unforgettable and special dining experience, then this is the place for your next celebration.
Venue: Customs House Brisbane
Address: 399 Queen St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
Event Type: Private Dining, Presentation, Wedding, Meetings & Workshops
10. The Cellar, C’est Bon Restaurant & Le Bon Bar
A mini French Quartier in the historic heart of Woolloongabba, C’est Bon is a private space, perfect for sit-down gatherings. The warm and intimate wine Cellar is perfect for gathering family and friends to celebrate whilst enjoying delicious French food and wine.
Venue: C’est Bon Restaurant & Le Bon Bar
Address: 09/611 Stanley St, Woolloongabba QLD 4102
Event Type: Private Dining, Party, Presentation, Meetings & Workshops
When it comes to private dining rooms, Brisbane bookers can trust HeadBox to help find the perfect space for a memorable event. So let’s get started – contact the HeadBox team today!
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.