With Sydney’s array of stunning venues, there is no shortage of Instagram-worthy spaces for your next celebration or event. From function rooms to restaurants, every picture you take is Instagram-ready, no filters needed. Check out our top 10 Insta-worth venues!
1. Marble Bar
With a mahogany bar and marble archways, the Marble Bar at the Hilton Sydney will leave you (and your Instagram followers) in awe. Built in the former Adams Hotel in 1893, the Victorian structure was painstakingly dismantled, transported and reassembled in Hilton Sydney in 1973, making the venue unforgettable!
- Venue: Marble Bar
- Address: Level B1/488 George St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Meetings & Workshops, Networking, Party, Presentation, Team Activity
Hidden behind a pair of ornate doors is the enchanting Saga Bar. Adorned with lush greenery and colourful lighting, this unique venue is one you and your guests will want to share. The interior paired with the outstanding food and cocktails makes for an Insta-worthy occasion.
- Venue: Saga Bar
- Address: 49-51 Goold St, Chippendale NSW 2008
- Capacity: 60
- Event Type: Networking, Party, Studio
The Observatory Bar at the Langham Hotel offers an opulent and indulgent experience. Enjoy a haven from the bustling city as you savour and delight over hand-crafted signature cocktails and impeccable food. With beautifully designed interiors, this gorgeous bar is ready to be snapped.
- Venue: The Langham Hotel
- Address: 89-113 Kent St, Millers Point NSW 2000
- Capacity: 26
- Event Type: Networking
Immerse yourself in an underwater world of amazing and unforgettable moments at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium. Instagrammable is an understatement for this venue, as guests can dine surrounded by the marine exhibits. This truly is the most unique venue Sydney has to offer!
- Venue: SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
- Address: 1-5 Wheat Rd, Sydney NSW 2000
- Capacity: 300
- Event Type: Conference, Networking, Party, Presentation, Wedding
Take your guests, and instagram followers, to this 19th century mansion surrounded by original gardens and grounds. The historic venue is not far from the city and provides the perfect escape. Renowned for hosting weddings, this venue is nothing less off beautiful and picturesque.
- Venue: Vaucluse House
- Address: 69A Wentworth Rd, Vaucluse NSW 2030
- Capacity: 120
- Event Type: Networking, Party, Private Dining, Team Activity, Wedding
Laden with old-world charm, and warm lights, this Italian restaurant feels like home. Offering a modern Italian cuisine, you’ll be tempted to share on your socials their delectable pasta and pizza. True hospitality is alive and well at this gem of a restaurant in Woolloomooloo.
- Venue: Vizio Caffe e Cucina
- Address: 1/52-58 William St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
- Capacity: 130
- Event Type: Networking, Party, Presentation, Private Dining, Team Activity, Wedding
With commanding views over Sydney Harbour, Elizabeth Bay House gleams like a Greek temple. Its elegant rooms and fine proportions, sweeping staircase and lavish furnishings were made to be photographed. Once known as ‘the finest house in the Colony’, Elizabeth Bay House is nothing short of beautiful.
- Venue: Elizabeth Bay House
- Address: 7 Onslow Ave, Elizabeth Bay NSW 2011
- Capacity: 100
- Event Type: Meetings & Workshops, Networking, Party, Presentation, Private Dining, Wedding
Upstairs at the Taphouse, is the Elm Rooftop Bar, the venue’s newest and most popular space which boasts a unique outdoor experience. Adorned with hanging plants and pots, this quiet rooftop retreat is simple yet aesthetically pleasing.
- Venue: The Taphouse
- Address: Level 2/122 Flinders St, Darlinghurst NSW 2010
- Capacity: 12
- Event Type: Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Private Dining, Presentation
Inspired by the grand hotel resorts of Europe and their Mediterranean vistas, this stunning venue looks out at the breathtaking Balmoral beach. Not only is the food and drinks divine, but the view provides a fantastic backdrop for some fabulous Instagram photos!
- Venue: Bathers’ Pavilion
- Address: 4 The Esplanade, Mosman NSW 2088
- Capacity: 150
- Event Type: Networking, Party, Private Dining, Wedding
Step inside one of Sydney’s cutest venues. This picturesque space is pretty in pink with mesmerizing skylights shining from above. The Charlie is by day a stunning garden bar and by night a candlelit party under the stars. With a capacity of 90, this gorgeous venue is the perfect backdrop for any event.
- Venue: The Charlie
- Address: 199 Glebe Point Rd, Glebe NSW 2037
- Capacity: 90
- Event Type: Party, Networking, Private Dining, Wedding
When it comes to Instagrammable Venues, Sydney bookers can trust HeadBox to help find the perfect space for a memorable event. So let’s get started – contact the HeadBox team today!
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.