Have you got a special event coming up that deserves to be nothing less than spectacular? More importantly, is Instagram worthy? Well, look no further because we have collated our top 10 Instagrammable venues in Brisbane that are sure to wow all your guests.
1. The Alice
Come and visit this immersive cocktail adventure! Step into the magical realm of Wonderland, a spectacular experience that takes you down the rabbit hole and through the looking glass. Guests will be blown away by the amazing cocktails created before their eyes!
- Venue: The Alice
- Address: 2B/186 Little Stanley St, South Brisbane QLD 4101
- Capacity: 100
- Event Type: Networking, Party, Team Activity, Wedding
Quirky and cool, it’s the perfect place to relax, enjoy a drink and take in the ambience of the lush surroundings. The Temperance Garden Bar is picturesque and includes relaxed comfy lounges, high tables, and a private bar. Take out your phone and snap a picture amongst the green surroundings.
- Venue: Arcana
- Address: 46 Evesham St, Moorooka QLD 4105
- Capacity: 120
- Event Type: Conference, Meetings & Workshops, Networking, Party, Private Dining, Wedding
The deck at Walkabout Creek features a fully covered wooden deck with beautiful views of the Enoggera Reservoir and surrounding bushland. Styled with white and timber furnishing, festoon lighting and native plants, the deck is nothing short of spectacular (and perfect for Instagram)!
- Venue: Walkabout Creek
- Address: 60 Mount Nebo Rd, Enoggera Reservoir QLD 4520
- Capacity: 450
- Event Type: Conference, Meetings & Workshops, Networking, Party, Presentation, Private Dining, Team Activity, Wedding
Situated in the heart of Brisbane’s Fortitude Valley lies one of Ovolo’s latest designer hotels, Ovolo The Valley. The Rockstar Suite is an epic space with a luxurious 70 ‘s-inspired interior featuring a bar, dining table, armchairs, Caruso speaker unit and original art pieces by Daniel R. Watkins and Gerwyn Davies. The mesmerizing interiors make for the perfect “Instagrammable” celebration.
- Venue: Ovolo the Valley
- Address: 1000 Ann St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 15
- Event Type: Party, Networking, Private Dining, Meetings & Workshops
The Cellar is Brisbane’s most unique private fine dining room available and the ideal photo backdrop. The Cellar is a prohibition-inspired underground hideaway concealed behind a rotating bookcase. This captivating heritage-listed building is nothing short of simply stunning and magical.
- Venue: Baedeker
- Address: 111 Constance St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 18
- Event Type: Meetings & Workshops, Networking, Presentation, Private Dining, Team Activity
If you are looking to host a spectacular event then The Princess Auditorium is nothing short of magnificent. An outstanding space that can hold up to 950 patrons, it is grand, spacious, and decked out with state-of-the-art sound and lighting.
- Venue: The Princess Theatre
- Address: 8 Annerley Rd, Woolloongabba QLD 4102
- Capacity: 950
- Event Type: Conference, Networking, Party, Presentation, Wedding
Originally built in 1906, Hotel Carrington features exposed brick walls, pressed metal ceilings, live greenery and house-made artworks to create a cosy atmosphere with character and a modern flair. The gorgeous interiors of this space make for plenty of Instagram uploads.
- Venue: Hotel Carrington
- Address: 143 Wickham St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Networking, Party, Presentation, Private Dining, Team Activity
Located in the heart of the Fortitude Valley, Mr Mista is an L.A. inspired cocktail bar & Asian-influenced kitchen. Providing an elegant dining experience, Mr Mista features gorgeous green velvet booths and a fun dance floor! Get your camera out, you’ll want to capture this place!
- Venue: Mr Mista
- Address: 757 Ann St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 100
- Event Type: Meetings and Workshops, Party, Presentation, Private Dining, Team Activity
9. The Joinery
Filled with an abundance of natural light, The Joinery is photogenic! A dynamic boutique event space located in Brisbane’s vibrant West End, The Joinery merges contemporary features with raw and industrial inspiration. Dress this space up however you please and create a backdrop your guests will fall in love with.
- Venue: The Joinery
- Address: 244 Montague Rd, West End QLD 4101
- Capacity: 300
- Event Type: Conference, Meetings and Workshops, Networking, Party, Presentation, Studio, Team Activity, Wedding
Samba in and immerse in the good life at Comuna Cantina! Taking cues from South America’s vibrant cultures and regions, the bright and buzzing atmosphere oozes summer vibes all year long. With beautiful pink decor, this desert-inspired oasis will certainly impress the Insta followers.
- Venue: Comuna Cantina
- Address: 12 Creek St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 100
- Event Type: Networking, Party
When it comes to Instagrammable venues, Brisbane bookers can trust HeadBox to help find the perfect space for a memorable event. So let’s get started – contact the HeadBox team today!
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.