Looking for a picture perfect location for your next dining event? We’ve gathered some of our favourite function venues Gold Coast has to offer, with stunning views to make your event an occasion to remember.
1. Cooly Breeze Rooftop Restaurant & Bar, Exclusive Venue Hire
If you’re after premium beachfront views, then this function venue is calling your name. Situated in front of Coolangatta Beach, Cooly Breeze is the perfect spot for more intimate dining events, with a capacity of up to 60 guests. Dine in the coastal inspired dining room, or move to the balcony and sit al fresco under the festoon lighting. Enjoy the Mediterranean flavours and an extensive drinks list, complete with innovative signature cocktails. The oceanside views and delicious food will be sure to impress guests for your next dining event.
- Venue: Cooly Breeze Rooftop Restaurant & Bar
- Address: Level 13/122 Griffith St, Coolangatta QLD 4225
- Capacity: 60
- Event Type: Networking venues, Private parties, Private dining, Other
2. YOT Club, Exclusive Venue Hire
Give your guests the ultimate dining experience with YOT Club. Enjoy stunning views of the Gold Coast Broadwater across two levels, with a lush, tropical interior. Lounge on one of the many booth seats or dine with a waterfront view. Complete with two bars and a commercial kitchen for up to 399 guests, this unique function venue is sure to create a dining event to remember.
- Venue: YOT Club
- Address: Arm C Mariner’s Cove Marina 60 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach QLD 4217
- Capacity: 76
- Event Type: Networking venues, Team away days, Private parties, Private dining, Wedding, Other
3. Skypoint Observation Deck, Level 77
Enjoy sweeping views of Surfers Paradise at Skypoint Observation Deck. Located 77 floors high, the floor to ceiling windows offer 360 degree views of the city skyline and glittering beach below. With a capacity of 380 guests and decked out with AV, this function room is sure to make your next dining event memorable.
- Venue: Skypoint Observation Deck
- Address: Level 77 q1 building/9 Hamilton Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
- Capacity: 380
- Event Type: Private parties, Networking venues, Wedding
4. Sandbar Surfers Paradise, Sandbar Lawn & Lounge
Kick back with a view of Surfers Paradise beach at Sandbar. The Lawn & Lounge space can accommodate up to 160 guests, offering both booth and bench seating. Dine al fresco under the striped umbrellas, surrounded by the greenery of Sandbar’s tropical oasis and enjoy the variety of seafood and vegetarian platters on offer. With an unbeatable view of the coastline, this function venue is hard to miss for your next dining experience.
- Venue: Sandbar Surfers Paradise
- Address: 52 Esplanade, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
- Capacity: 160
- Event Type: Networking venues, Private parties, Private dining, Weddings, Other
When it comes to finding the best function venues Gold Coast bookers can trust HeadBox to help find the perfect space for a memorable event. So let’s get started – contact the HeadBox team today!
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.