Nothing makes a dining experience memorable quite like a stunning view. Don’t worry; we’ve got you sorted with the best function venues Brisbane has to offer, with views that will certainly make an impression.
1. Customs House Brisbane, Patina
Situated right on the River waterfront, this function venue is housed within one of Brisbane’s most iconic heritage buildings. Boasting a grand exterior complete with Corinthian columns, Customs House offers an equally grand outlook of the Brisbane River and Story bridge. Patina Restaurant can accommodate up to 50 guests, for a more intimate dining event. Enjoy seasonal produce and fresh, local seafood under the festoon lighting, all whilst overlooking one of the prettiest outlooks Brisbane has to offer.
- Venue: Customs House Brisbane
- Address: 399 Queen St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 50
- Event Type: Private dining
2. La Belle Vie, Exclusive Venue Hire
Nestled in the rolling hills of Bardon, La Belle Vie offers French dining with a view. Located just 10 minutes out from the CBD, it’s the perfect spot to escape the bustle of the city. Enjoy sweeping views over Mt Coot-tha and the city skyline, while sampling classic French cuisine thanks to Michelin star chef Samuel Perrin. With a capacity of up to 120, La Belle is perfect for both private celebrations and corporate dinners. For a real treat, visit La Belle at dusk and marvel at the golden hour views to give your guests a night to remember.
- Venue: La Belle Vie
- Address: 60 MagGregor Terrace, Bardon QLD 4065
- Capacity: 120
- Event Type: Networking venues, Presentation, Meeting workshop, Team away days, Private parties, Private dining, Weddings, Other
3. Lina Rooftop Restaurant, Lounge & Bar
Bring a slice of European Summer to your next dining event with Lina Rooftop Restaurant, Lounge & Bar. Centrally located in South Brisbane, this function venue offers both a gorgeous view of the city skyline and of the only non-resident rooftop pool in Queensland. The interior is light and bright, thanks to the all white surrounds and floor to ceiling windows. Your guests can enjoy the cushy rattan seating indoors, or dine al fresco on the rooftop courtyard, right by the pool. With a focus on fresh seafood and Mediterranean flavours and a capacity of up to 380 guests, Lina is sure to be a hit for your next dining event.
- Venue: Lina Rooftop Restaurant, Lounge & Bar
- Address: 74-80 Tribune Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101
- Capacity: 380
- Event Type: Private parties, Networking venues, Private dining, Wedding, Other
4. voco Brisbane City Centre, ZUMA
With an outlook over the Brisbane River and city skyline, ZUMA offers dinner with a view to match. Housed within voco Brisbane City Centre, ZUMA is flooded with natural light thanks to a wall of windows facing Southbank. The modern interior boasts a range of funky pendant lights and a variety of high and low seating, accomodating up to 200 guests. With a menu that focuses on fresh and sustainable produce and an unmissable view, this function venue is perfect for all your dining needs.
- Venue: voco Brisbane City Centre, an IHG Hotel
- Address: 85/87 N Quay, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Conference, Meeting workshop, Networking venues, Presentation, Team away days, Private dining, Private parties, Other
When it comes to finding the best function venues Brisbane bookers can trust HeadBox to help find the perfect space for a memorable event. So let’s get started – contact the HeadBox team today!
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.