The end of the year is fast approaching (would you believe it?!) If you want to secure a memorable venue that has plenty of ‘wow’ factor for your Christmas party, it’s best to get organised early. Check out these gorgeous Brisbane locations that are ideal for festive season celebrations.
The team at The Princess Theatre in Woolloongabba are dedicated to creating memorable and bespoke experiences that are tailored to your every need. This 133-year-old venue is vast, spacious and extravagant, perfect for those who are looking to throw a grand Christmas party.
- Venue: The Princess Theatre
- Address: 8 Annerley Rd, Woolloongabba QLD 4102
- Capacity: 950
- Event Type: Party, Networking, Presentation, Private Dining, Conference, Wedding
A blank canvas for your dream Christmas event! The Joinery is a boutique event space in West End. This luxurious industrial-style space features high ceilings, pendulum lights, exposed brick and polished concrete floors. The space can be configured to fit 200 seated or 300 standing.
- Venue: The Joinery
- Address: 244 Montague Rd, West End QLD 4101
- Capacity: 300
- Event Type: Party, Networking, Private Dining, Conference, Presentation, Meetings & Workshops, Studio, Team Activity
Mr Mista is an LA-inspired cocktail bar & Asian-influenced kitchen that caters for those who are looking to host an intimate dining Christmas celebration. The dining room features gorgeous green velvet booths and dining tables that can be seamlessly transformed into a dance floor after the meal!
- Venue: Mr. Mista
- Address: 757 Ann St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 180
- Event Type: Party, Networking, Wedding, Private Dining
This laidback South American-style venue oozes fun summer vibes! Comuna Cantina is located in Brisbane’s CBD and is a beautiful desert-inspired oasis offering an abundance of fresh, colourful, flavour-exploding street food dishes. Comuna capitalises on Brisbane’s stunning weather, where you’ll enjoy the warm December breeze on the Fig Tree Alfresco.
- Venue: Comuna Cantina
- Address: 12 Creek St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 100
- Event Type: Party, Networking
Radiating sophistication and style, The Mix Bar is located in a stunning heritage-listed venue. Designed to suit your specific needs, the venue offers custom menu options, decorations, and seating plans. Conveniently located in Woolloongabba, this is the ideal location for a work Christmas party.
- Venue: The Mix Bar
- Address: 765 Stanley St, Woolloongabba QLD 4102
- Capacity: 175
- Event Type: Party, Networking, Private Dining, Conference, Presentation, Meetings & Workshops, Team Activity
What better way to celebrate Christmas with your colleagues than at a brewery? Located in the heart of vibrant West End, Parched Brewery is a unique space with a relaxed vibe that will make it hard to leave. Housed in a huge warehouse, this venue offers a variety of spaces for your event. Whether you’re looking for exclusive venue hire or just something small, the team at Parched Brewery can help!
- Venue: Parched Brewery West End
- Address: 391 Montague Rd, West End QLD 4101
- Capacity: 300
- Event Type: Party, Presentation, Networking, Team Activity, Wedding
If you are hoping to host an outdoor Christmas party, look no further than The Garden at Baedecker. Located in the Fortitude Valley, The Garden is a beautiful space surrounded by lush greenery and exudes old-world charm and timelessness. With sprawling lights hanging from above, and a vintage wine bar in the corner, this space is the perfect spot for a private party.
- Venue: Baedecker
- Address: 111 Constance St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 120
- Event Type: Party, Networking, Conference, Wedding
Looking for something low-key and relaxed? Then Neesh Bar is where you want to be. Situated on the corner of Stanley & Potts street, right near the Gabba, Neesh Bar is a crowd favourite. Offering a beautiful indoor space and an open outdoor space with the ultimate backyard vibes, this venue is a great spot for a chilled end of year celebration.
- Venue: Queensland Art Gallery | Gallery of Modern Art (QAGOMA)
- Address: Stanley Pl, South Brisbane QLD 4101
- Capacity: 220
- Event Type: Wedding, Party, Networking
Set inside the beautifully preserved heritage-listed building on Bridge Street, Stone & Wood bring a bit of coast to the city. Weaving the laidback feel of Byron Bay into the Valley’s historic streets, this venue is ideal for a unique Christmas party! With a max. capacity of 250, Stone & Wood will play host to an unforgettable event.
- Venue: Stone & Wood Brisbane
- Address: 99 Bridge St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 250
- Event Type: Wedding, Party, Networking, Presentation, Conference
Overlooking one of Brisbane’s most iconic areas, The Lord Alfred stands at the top Caxton Street. The beautifully restored Verandah Bar features a private bar, verandah and pool table. With ample space to fit up to 220 guests, this venue is a fantastic spot for a rowdy Christmas celebration.
- Venue: The Lord Alfred
- Address: 68 Petrie Terrace, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 220
- Event Type: Party, Networking, Presentation, Conference, Meetings & Workshops, Wedding
When it comes to finding the perfect Christmas party venue, Brisbane bookers can trust HeadBox to help find the perfect space for a memorable event. So let’s get started – contact the HeadBox team today!
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.