Melbourne is brimming with beautiful locations for brunches and lunches. We know it can be tough to pick the perfect spot for your special event so we have compiled a list of our top spots for a bite to eat and a glass of bubbles. Whether you’re planning a milestone celebration or hosting a baby shower for your best friend, we can help you find a space you’ll love.
1. Exclusive Hire, The Boathouse
Host a stunning daytime event along the banks of the Maribyrnong. The Boathouse is surrounded by beautiful gums and wattles, which is the perfect backdrop for a relaxing occasion. Offering a mix of indoor and outdoor spaces, The Boathouse is the ideal spot for a delicious lunch or brunch.
- Venue: The Boathouse
- Address: 7 The Blvd, Moonee Ponds VIC 3039
- Capacity: 120
- Event Type: Private Dining, Party, Wedding, Conferencing, Presentation
2. Exclusive Hire, Undercover Roasters HQ
Escape the hustle and bustle of Melbourne at Undercover Roasters HQ, located in the beautiful suburb of Abbotsford. As their name suggests, their team are expert in providing exquisite coffee and a delicious menu. Adorned with greenery and exposed brick pillars, this venue ties together a modern and industrial interior, perfectly.
- Venue: Undercover Roasters HQ
- Address: 449 Victoria St, Abbotsford VIC 3067
- Capacity: 150
- Event Type: Private Dining, Party, Networking, Presentation, Conference
3. Room 1954, Pullman Melbourne on Swanston
Bring your guests up to level 15 of Pullman Melbourne on Swanston and enjoy brunch or lunch above the clouds. Room 1954 pays homage to the year the late Les Erdi moved to Melbourne to embark on his new life with his wife Eva. Reflective of Les’ personal style and timeless sophistication, the interior of Room 1954 is sure to impress 26 of your closest friends, family or colleagues.
- Venue: Pullman Melbourne on Swanston
- Address: 195 Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Capacity: 26
- Event Type: Private Dining, Presentation, Conference, Meetings & Workshops
4. Dining Terrace, Hophaus
Perched along the banks of the iconic Yarra River, Hophaus is the ideal spot for a daytime Summer event. Gather up to 50 of your closest friends, family members and colleagues and enjoy a midday feast by the water. Conveniently located in Melbourne’s iconic Southbank, just a short walk from the CBD, this. is the ideal spot for brunch or lunch.
- Venue: Hophaus
- Address: MR5/3 Southgate Ave, Southbank VIC 3006
- Capacity: 50
- Event Type: Private Dining, Party, Wedding, Networking
5. Top of the Mountain, Magic Mountain Saloon
Add a little bit of magic to your next brunch or lunch at the Magic Mountain Saloon in the heart of Melbourne CBD. Bathed with natural skylight, large glass windows, exposed bricks, high ceilings and a well-stocked marble bar, Top of the Mountain is a fabulous place to enjoy a day out with friends.
- Venue: Magic Mountain Saloon
- Address: 62 Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Capacity: 21
- Event Type: Party, Networking, Wedding
When it comes to finding the perfect brunch or lunch venue, Melbourne bookers can trust HeadBox to help find the perfect space for a memorable event. So let’s get started – contact the HeadBox team today!
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.