Turning 50 is a special event that deserves a very special venue. Brisbane is filled with plentiful private, modern, indoor or outdoor decorative venues that will perfectly suit a celebratory event. Take a look at our list of top 10 50th birthday locations across the city!
The Cellar is Brisbane’s most unique private fine dining room. As a prohibition-inspired hideaway and concealed behind a rotating bookcase, this venue provides for an interesting and special event. In a heritage-listed building, Baedeker is definitely a place to create special memories.
- Venue: Baedeker
- Address: 111 Constance St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 18
- Event Type: Private Dining, Networking, Meetings & Workshops, Team Activity, Presentation
Quirky and cool, Temperance Bar is the perfect place to relax, enjoy a drink and take in the ambience and lush surroundings. With a mixture of comfy lounges and high timber tables and stools, this venue is spacious and will accommodate well to your 50th celebration.
- Venue: Arcana
- Address: 46 Evesham St, Moorooka QLD 4105
- Capacity: 120
- Event Type: Party, Networking, Private Dining, Meetings & Workshops, Conference, Wedding
Take your party outside! The Orchard has a Hamptons-style colour palette and an open aspect that makes the most of the Brisbane sunshine. Just two kilometres from the city, this venue is perfect for a birthday lunch that can be taken into the evening!
- Venue: Victoria Park Golf Park
- Address: 309 Herston Road, Herston QLD 4006
- Capacity: 100
- Event Type: Party, Meetings & Workshops, Conference, Networking, Wedding
Located at Eagle Farm Racecourse, The Tote Room can be found in a beautiful heritage-listed building with a private bar. 18-foot ceilings, naturally worn brick walls, and polished timber floors, make this space one to remember. If you are a racing punter, you will love the original tote windows, once used by punters placing their bets.
- Venue: Eagle Farm Racecourse
- Address: 230 Lancaster Rd, Ascot QLD 4007
- Capacity: 400
- Event Type: Party, Wedding, Private Dining, Conference, Networking, Presentation
Perched above Brisbane’s CBD, retreat, rendezvous, and revel at The Inchcolm. The space plays on the idea of mixing home with an artistic hospitality venue. Inspired by art deco style, this venue boasts floor-to-ceiling windows and a granite fireplace that makes for an impressive dining experience.
- Venue: The Inchcolm by Ovolo
- Address: 73 Wickham Terrace, Spring Hill QLD 4000
- Capacity: 50
- Event Type: Party, Wedding, Private Dining, Conference, Meetings & Workshops, Networking, Presentation, Team Activity
The Glass Viewing Room boasts floor-to-ceiling glass frontage overlooking the Gabba stadium, allowing natural light throughout your function space and a view like no other. With the grounds sunlit during the day and able to be lit up at night, this venue would make for a spectacular birthday celebration.
- Venue: Queensland Cricketers Club
- Address: Gabba Towers, 411 Vulture St, East Brisbane QLD 4169
- Capacity: 400
- Event Type: Party, Wedding, Meetings & Workshops, Conference, Networking
What’s Golden Bar features all of the art deco-theming of the Tivoli Theatre main room, with a modern twist. Included are a performance stage, integrated lighting, amazing sound, a large bar and a grand entrance. This space is sure to stand as the perfect backdrop for a memorable and lively 50th celebration.
- Venue: The Tivoli
- Address: 52 Costin St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Capacity: 200
- Event Type: Party, Wedding, Private Dining, Meetings & Workshops, Networking
Exclusive hire of Motorwagen is the perfect location for your milestone birthday celebration. Motorwagen’s design is elevated casual dining, set in a stunning modern European-style space. With large windows that bring plenty of natural light, guests can dine and watch the chefs at work!
- Venue: Motorwagen Restaurant
- Address: 300 Adelaide St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Capacity: 134
- Event Type: Party, Networking, Private Dining, Presentation, Wedding
For all your dining needs, Mucho Mexicano is the ideal location for a laidback and cheerful birthday experience. Located on the mezzanine level of the restaurant your guests can celebrate away from other patrons and enjoy drinks from a private full-service bar.
Venue: Mucho Mexicano
Address: 15 Little Stanley St, South Brisbane QLD 4101
Event Type: Party, Conference, Networking, Team Activity, Private Dining
Celebrate and immerse yourself in this floor-to-ceiling garden. Southbank Beer Garden has a beautiful waterfront location, great food, delicious drinks, attentive service and awesome company which are the perfect ingredients for a great birthday celebration.
Venue: Southbank Beer Garden
Address: 30ba Stanley St Plaza, South Brisbane QLD 4101
Event Type: Party, Networking
When it comes to 50th Birthday Party Venues, Brisbane bookers can trust HeadBox to help find the perfect space for a memorable event. So let’s get started – contact the HeadBox team today!
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.