Skip the cooking stress by hosting this year’s Christmas lunch at one of our favourite Melbourne restaurants. Whether you are looking for something laidback to suit the kids or sophisticated for welcoming the in-laws from overseas, HeadBox has a venue for you!
1. Exclusive Hire, The Boathouse
The Boathouse is perched on the banks of the Maribyrnong at Moonee Ponds and is the perfect “city escape”. Bathed in sunshine with glass windows that look out to postcard river views and greenery, The Boathouse is the perfect place to unwind and enjoy the pleasures of the Christmas season.
- Venue: The Boathouse
- Address: 7 The Blvd, Moonee Ponds VIC 3039
- Capacity: 350
- Event Type: Private Dining, Parties, Wedding, Conference, Presentation
2. Bar Terrace, Ludlow Bar
Located at the bustling Southbank, Ludlow is a spectacular venue epitomising Melbourne’s riverside drinking and dining culture. The venue’s dining space is a sheltered outdoor area with waterfront and city views that are perfect for a warm December afternoon.
- Venue: Ludlow Bars
- Address: 6 Riverside Quay, Southbank VIC 3006
- Capacity: 120
- Event Type: Private Dining, Parties, Networking
3. The Mezzanine, State of Grace
Located in the heart of the CBD, State of Grace is a much-loved Melbourne favourite! With plenty of character and charm, the venue is warm and friendly offering delectable cocktails and a European-flavoured menu. Your guests can enjoy privacy perched above the restaurant on the Mezzanine level.
- Venue: State of Grace
- Address: 27 King St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Capacity: 50
- Event Type: Private Dining, Parties, Wedding, Team Activities
4. The French Quarter, Le Bon Ton
Located at Collingwood, Le Bon Ton is a saloon-style joint that is inspired heavily by New Orleans, with a smokehouse and beer garden. Full of character and charm, the French Quarter dining space is decorated with exposed brick and warm mood lighting. This whimsical joint is perfect for your festive celebration.
- Venue: Le Bon Ton
- Address: 51 Gipps St, Collingwood VIC 3066
- Capacity: 150
- Event Type: Private Dining, Parties, Wedding, Networking
5. Wine Room, Pure South Dining
Pure South Dining offers the ultimate waterfront dining experience. Delivering modern-style dining featuring the best Tasmanian produce; Pure South perfectly combines exquisite fresh produce with outstanding service. The restaurant’s Wine Room is sectioned off privately allowing for intimacy, whilst maintaining the atmosphere of the restaurant.
- Venue: Pure South Dining
- Address: MR6 Mid Level Southgate Building, 3 Southgate Ave, Southbank VIC 3006
- Capacity: 30
- Event Type: Private dining, Meeting workshop, Networking venues, Presentation
When it comes to finding the perfect spot for a Christmas lunch in Melbourne, bookers can trust HeadBox to help find the perfect space for a memorable event. So let’s get started – contact the HeadBox team today!
1. Who can use HeadBox?
Anyone! Whether you’re a corporate booker looking for a private dining room, meeting room, Christmas or EOFY party venue or you’re a social booker looking for the perfect spot to host your birthday party, hens night or wedding – HeadBox has you covered.
2. What is HeadBox?
HeadBox connects corporate and consumer bookers with venues and suppliers and is the easy way to book, manage and deliver everything in one place. No long searches, no stress, no hidden costs.
3. How do I submit an event brief?
Submitting an event brief is an easy process. Our intuitive brief builder will take you through a series of questions collecting all the necessary details needed to host a great event. We want to know details such as where your event will take place, on what date, how many people are attending, and what your total budget is. Once you submit this information, relevant and available venues will respond to your brief!
4. How long will it take for venues to respond?
Our venues are super quick to respond! You should receive responses or a proposal within 24-48 business hours.
5. What are the top 5 things to consider when choosing a venue?
The cost, the location, style, capacity & catering options.